N2TK, Tony wrote:
Just installed the K2 VCO Shielding Upgrade. The instructions say to
disconnect he frequency probe and completely remove it from the K2. I used
to leave it in TP2. Does it really make a difference with anything by
leaving it in TP2?

Leaving the probe in TP2 increases the amount of BFO 3rd harmonic energy in the output when transmitting on 20 meters. I verified this by listening with a second receiver with the probe in and out. Not having a spectrum analyzer, I can't say if the level of this spur is problematic. If you are driving an amplifier with your K2 you should at least check this, since you might radiate a significant out-of-band signal.
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco