Start with the Elecraft K3S manual section on DATA modes with soundcardx.

Don’t worry about the time on the radio, the important clock is the one on the
computer. TX and RX must start on time with everyone else. Rest the correct
time just before each session from Windows clock settings or install a net
clock service.

Once you have the computer and radio setup and talking to one another and you
audio drive to radio set correctly, and DATA mode should drop right in.

If in doubt, see Don’s website (wa3fpr.com) for more info.

Sent from my iPhone
...nr4c. bill