OK, Dave.  Yes, I am somewhat familiar with DEMI's predecessor of the K60XV.
It had no Elecraft-style power control, so it wouldn't surprise me if the power
fell off with frequency above 29 MHz.  I guess I should test the 29+ MHz output
level of the K60XV in the K2 I have with one installed.

Thanks for your info.

73,
Steve VE3SMA