This fan noise issue has me concerned to the point that I’m considering
cancelling my order.

While the amp won’t be on my operating desk, it will be on a rack next to my
operating desk.  Remoting the amp is not an option. Quite frankly I have no
interest in remoting the amp.

Is there anyone out there that has a KPA-1500 willing to post a YouTube video
so we can hear the fan in action and judge the noise for ourselves?

From the research I’ve done it appears that if you want a solid state amp,
regardless of make, you need to be prepared for fan noise.

Thanks

Rich - N5ZC

Sent from my iPhone