Only one bit of correction. If the output power is 1500 watts and the efficiency is 50%, that 1500 watts is only half the total power consumed, so there is 1500 watts of power that must be exhausted as heat.

Yes, it is all thermodynamics, that heat must be dissipated somehow. Fans are the obvious solution.

73,
Don W3FPR