OK, cool!  I'd like to see it work.  While I have a lot of respect for design folk, and especially those who design the super easy websites to use where you find what you need, do it, leave, and your coffee is still hot, the Mech E's who can visualize in 3D with motion astound me.  I understand the multiple reels of feedstock.  It's the "remove the parts from the tape" part that I find hard, that tape was really sticky. [:-)

Every time I've asked my wife to tell me the colors on a resistor, even after I tell her, "They're all supposed to be preschool colors," I still get, "Well, sort of reddish-orange ... might be a little pink too."

73,

Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County