From: donov...@starpower.net
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Cc: j...@kk9a.com
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2018 6:29:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3S HI SIGNAL

Hi John,

No, they are all pointed in exactly the same direction.

To eliminate all interference between multiple K3 transceivers
operating in the same band, all W3AO HF antennas are deployed in
a 1000 foot long straight line running north-south with all of our
3 element HF Yagis and 2 element 40 meter Yagis pointed west.
All of our dipoles are broadside east-west.

There's no trace of interference among any of the K3 transceivers

73
Frank
W3LPL