Hi Andy and all,

Good for you, congratulations on nailing them on 160m. It looks like even on
20m they are at their best between midnight and 4am EDT. I have resigned
myself to some sleepless nights in order to nail them. For me it's an ATNO.
The propagation forecast site linked to on their web site correctly
predicted this, but I couldn't quite believe it until I saw the evidence on
the spotting cluster this morning. I have worked many of the nearby South
Pacific islands in the past but never in the middle of the night.

AB2TC - Knut

Elecraft mailing list wrote

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/