Hi Eric and all,

The kh7z.net link doesn't work for me. It seems to reach the site, but then
times out trying to connect. Anyway, the message you quoted is also present
on the Facebook site. I don't like Facebook but unfortunately that seems to
be the choice of current DXpeditions.

AB2TC - Knut

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft wrote

--