If you're planning to go to Dayton this weekend, May 18-21, please visit us at our expanded booth (booth numbers #196, 197 and 198). Wayne (N6KR), Eric (WA6HHQ), Lyle (KK7P), Brian (W6FVI - Elecraft Support) and many others will be at the booth to demo our products and to chat with you.

Map at: http://www.elecraft.com//hamfests/Elecraft_Dayton_loc.pdf

DAYTON SPECIALS: Stay tuned to http://www.elecraft.com/news.htm . We will announce our Dayton Specials Thursday morning, the 18th there and on the Elecraft list.

KX1 Live Building Demo: Don Wilhelm, W3FPR, will be at our booth with a live KX1 building demo, starting at 10 AM each day for 4-5 hours. Come see how Don builds his KX1 and yes, you will find a lot of great Elecraft owners and prospective owners to chat with.

T-Shirts: There will also be a limited number of our newly-designed Elecraft T-shirts for sale! Come early to get your Dayton fashion statement!

We'll have lots of K1s, K2s, KX1s, accessories etc and all of our newest products available for sale, including:

   * KXB3080   -  Adds 80 meters to the KX1 ultra-portable transceiver
   * XV432     -  The fourth in our series of high-performance transverters
   * XG2       -  3-band version of our XG1 receiver test oscillator
* 2T-Gen - Two-tone test oscillator for IMD measurements on SSB transmitters * KXPD1-K2 - Allows you to use our compact, 1-oz. KXPD1 paddle with the K2

In addition, we'll be previewing one of our new solid-state auto-tune linear amplifiers (KPA1500).

Pictures of the above can be seen at: http://www.elecraft.com/news.htm

73, Eric   WA6HHQ   and Wayne, N6KR

--

_..._