Eric - When can I buy an EC8 enclosure (based upon the KPA800 cabinet) to begin my home brew K3? ;)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Augie (Gus) Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Elecraft Reflector" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 2:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] What's Happening at the Elecraft Dayton Booth? NewProducts, Building Demo, T-Shirts, Amp and More.

Hi Augie,

The KPA800 and 1500 both use the same desk top size enclosure. (I only had a picture of the 800 for the news release.)

We move the power supply out of the 800 case and add a 2nd set of RF decks for the 1500. And we also change the front panel labels.

73, Eric

Augie (Gus) Hansen wrote:

Nice to see the amplifier. Looks great!

One little problem. Either the caption on the photo page (and the reference
above) is wrong, or the amp has been mislabeled (it shows KPA800). Is it
reasonable to assume that the two amps look nearly identical?

I hope you sell a lot of them.

Gus Hansen
KB0YH