From: Don Wilhelm <donw...@embarqmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 8:56 AM
To: Erik Basilier <ebasil...@cox.net>; Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Breakers for KPA1500?

Erik,

One of the benefits of using a new and direct line to the breaker box to power
both 240 and 120 in the shack is that the 120 volt (and the 240
volt) green wire ground is a straight run to the breaker box instead of being
run willy-nilly from receptacle to receptacle through the house.
The one dedicated run creates less noise on the power to the shack.

73,
Don W3FPR