After waiting the specified wait period and then some for my license and
callsign, I called the FCC Gettysburg office.  I explained the reason for my
phone call, gave her my name and that I was a priest (unnecessary information
but what the heck).  She repeated my name and said, “Oh, I have your papers
right here next on my desk.  Let me see what is the next callsign.  Then she
asked “you said you’re a priest right?”, to which I affirmed that I am indeed.
“Oh, this one will not do then,” she said, “let me look for another.”  She then
gave me the callsign “N8TTR”.  I can only imagine what that callsign was that
she refused to assign to me!
   Mike, N8TTR