On Sat, Jul 28, 2018 at 9:05 AM, Joe Subich, W4TV <li...@subich.com> wrote:

> Since the P3IQ will apparently use the USB ("keyboard") hole on
> the P3 rear panel, one would hope the hardware also includes the
> necessary support for an external USB hub that would support both
> P3IQ (external sound card functionality) and USB mouse support.

I think Elecraft has said that the hardware behind the USB connector
provided by the P3SVGA board is not capable of handling a USB hub or
equivalent.  It's one device at a time:  mouse (some day I hope), keyboard,
or memory stick.

Although I have never bought into the need for P3SVGA, it would
> seem that hardware will also need to be upgraded to support an
> external hub and P3IQ/Mouse/Keyboard functionality (and perhaps
> the ability to save a screen grab to a thumb drive on the hub
> as well).

That sure would be nice; but I think new hardware would be required,
something that is not possible with software alone.

73,
Bob, N6TV