I have the K3EXREF installed in this K3. I
noticed when I clicked on a signal with
the P3 & marker, the signal was off a tad
from where it should be. On a hunch I
checked REF CAL and the asterisk was
missing. I know REF CAL had the flashing
asterisk a few days ago.

I measured the signal coming from the
GPSDO and it was 10.000 0 MHz according to
the MFJ analyzer. I had recently put in
filters in the K3, a KXV3B and a KIO3B and
thought I might have dislodged a coax in
the K3 so I assured the integrity of all
the coax cables (I have the new synth
board). I also assured the K3EXREF was
seated properly and there were no obvious
loose components. I cannot get the
asterisk to flash and the board to lock
with the 10 MHz signal.

I had to manually calibrate to WWV and it
was quite off.Does anyone have a
suggestion for me to try and get this to
sync? I re-read the K3EXREF  installation
instructions and the board is nicely in
place, reloading known good configurations
with the K3 utility made no change.

Either I borked a setting somewhere in
config or I have a failed component.

Anyone have this issue before & found a