    Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 00:09:09 -0400
    From: "Peter Dougherty" <pe...@w2irt.net>
    To: <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
    Subject: [Elecraft] KPA-1500 PSU mounting position

    Hi All,
    My KPA-1500 arrived over the weekend and I've not gotten a chance yet to
set it
    up. In looking at both the amp and the power supply I noticed both have
carrying
    handles and rubber feet. Are these rubber feet just there for transporting
the
    untis, or can the power supply actually be run vertically with equal
efficiency
    and cooling as it would be horizontally? If so, that would fit my operating
desk
    perfectly.

    Thanks in advance.
    Regards,