I built the Oak Hills Research RFL-100 dummy load kit. It is supposed to be
good to
144 MHz, so it should be fine at 50. If you’ve never built a kit, this is a
good one to
start with. The kit is $50. I got the $5 BNC option, since my shack is 100% BNC.

http://www.ohr.com/rfl100.htm

Here are some photos of my build. Mine measured 49.9 Ω, which is within 0.2%.
My Ohmmeter is accurate to +/-0.5%, so I’ll take that as a solid 50 Ω. Because
the
dummy load is built with 50 resistors, part tolerances will average out.

https://observer.wunderwood.org/2016/12/31/building-a-dummy-load/

wunder
K6WRU
Walter Underwood