Go to the Aruba Amateur Radio Club web site and on the P4 Callbook page you
will find a listing of all P4 call signs and owners.  However, somehow
recently the web site got reverted back to a 2004 version.  I spoke with the
web mistress, P40E, at Dayton about it and she will be getting it back to
the current version soon.  Still, it will show KK9A as the owner of P40A.
John is probably getting warmed up for CQWW WPX this weekend.

http://www.qsl.net/aarc/w_callbook.htm

73,
Ed - W0YK/P49X