I have received many very good suggestions which I will give a try.  I think
the term “key shyness” is what I need to get over.

All were very good suggestions!  Thanks.

Several questions (2) about readers.  I find the Elecraft K3s, and KX3 readers
along with the K42, CWGet and fldigi readers to all be equal over time.  My
favorite reader is “CW Morse” which runs on Mac OS and iOS.  They all seem to
detract from the fun of the hunt in some way.

Again, thanks for the nudges and pushes which I will try.  Time to close the
thread I suppose.

Very 73 - Mike - K9JRI