Check out my LP-300 digital handheld wattmeter kit at www.telepostinc.com. Also, for base station use, my LP-100 digital vector wattmeter kit was a huge success at Dayton. The LP-300 is accurate for power and SWR from 10 mW to 120W. The LP-100 is good from 50 mW to the legal limit.

73,
Larry N8LP

JT Croteau wrote:
Speaking of test equipment, I'd like to see Elecraft come out with a
real QRP watt meter at a decent price.  Something small that can be
taken to the field and can read 1 mW up to 20W.  The OHR QRP watt
meter is nice but too big for the trail and a bit on the expensive
side IMO.  I think a watt meter of this type could probably be offered
in the $50 - $75 range, especially in kit form.

72 de JT, W6FO