Hi Don,

No, I set them for SSB and at a later time
the TX EQ is flat and I have to change it
back to the settings to fit my mic. I
don't use AM except to listen to broadcast
stations & listen to the nature of RFI.

It was when in AM I was listening to RFI
that I thought to check the TX EQ settings
and found them different than I had made
them. When I thought to see if they were
like that in SSB again, I found the values
there all 0. I then checked different
bands and none of them had my saved TX EQ
on SSB.

73,

Gary
KA1J