Don,

I'll give your suggestion a try & see how
that does.

I do use Win4K3, I need it to use WSJT as
WSJT doesn't like to share ports. I used
to use LP-Bridge which let me
simultaneously run all my software
flawlessly, till WSJT... and I fast
discovered it would not play nice unless
WSJT had sole communication with my
K3/K3s.

With Win4K3 I can use all the software
simultaneously including WSJT, logging
program, N1MM & MMTTY without having to
shut all the other software down every
time I want to change modes or software.

If it wasn't for WSJT making this issue,
it would be simple to just keep doing what
I was doing with LP-Bridge. As I do use
MSK144 & some FT8 and want to keep my
logging program running, I need to keep
using Win4K3.

Tom wrote a clever bit of software,
perhaps there is a way to tell it not to
change EQ settings, I'll have to check
that too.

Thanks & 73,

Gary