Not at all unusual for the currents to be different on different bands.

Since most power meters are voltage sensing devices, the value of the dummy load will affect the power indication.  Thus as the R value increases the voltage across the R increases for a given power value and thus the meter will indicate more power than actually exists.   And the better power meters are typically +/- 5% full scale, i.e. Bird 43.   Many ham meters are +/- 10%.   The LP-100 is +/- 3% with NIST factory calibration.

As to dummy loads, I have 3 and they all say 50 ohms on the label. In fact they measure between 48 ohms and 54 ohms when cold.  The value goes up as the element and radiator heats.   While that's not much, in fact it is approaching 10%.    That throws another variable in power measurements.

I stopped frettin' over power values a long long time ago.

73
Bob, K4TAX