-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David A. Belsley
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:21 PM
To: Kenneth Moorman
Cc: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Begali contacts - old thread reprise...

I put the stuff on my keys a couple of years ago and haven't had any
problems since.  I think it will last indefinitely.  I learned about
the stuff on this reflector, so I suspect there are those with even
longer experience who may want to chime in.

best wishes,

dave belsley, w1euy