Hi Tom

The files are around, as someone shared them with me just recently.

There should be no issues with the IC-7600 or the 7300.  You will need to
connect the RF keying line from the amp to the radio.  Check the manual on
each for the correct TX output.    It is pretty straightforward as all the
radio does is to pull a line to ground to put the amp into TX.   The Amp
will then bandsert in milliseconds.

I have not used the tuner, but others will comment.  I suspect it either
has a amp keying line or auto sense keying.

Mike va3mw