Hi,

Some time ago I purchased a KX3.
It is fitted with the battery pack and I have always used rechargeable AA
cells.

I have the following situation...

The radio turns on but after 2 seconds shuts down.
I have checked all cells and they are good 1.18 V.
The radio works fine when standard non-rechargeable cells are used.
The radio also works fine when using a PSU.
I have ensured the menu allows a minimum battery level of 8V, but it makes
no difference. The radio still shuts down.
When I kept the BAND- and AUTO TUNE buttons pressed, I get a blank display
with MC LTU on it ?

What can I do to remedy this problem and ensure that I can use the
rechargeable cells?

Thanks
Robin
OZ6AM