I use Password Safe by Bruce Schneier. It secures your passwords in a LOCAL
file, not on the cloud, encrypted, and has a generator in it for creating
the idiotically-complex passwords some systems require (upper and lower
case, at least one of a set of special characters, at least one number,
12-20 characters long, yada yada...), and it's FREE. You can even get it on
a preinstalled authenticator token such as the Yubikey.

https://pwsafe.org/

73,
Gwen, NG3P

--