I went up to my remote ham shack to take out the ham gear for the winter, and turn off the heat.  I had a K3 with P3 panadaptor there for my ten meter station, and when I started disconnecting things, I heard something rattling around inside the P3. (?)  When I got home and opened it up I found an RJ-11 receptacle rolling around inside the box. The whole assembly had fallen off the front panel PC board. I am not sure how this would happen. The thing is surface mount soldered to the board.  I think this connector is only used for testing.  I am not sure what to do at this point. My hands are a bit shaky to try to fix it myself.  Or maybe I just leave it alone?

Dave K1WHS