None that I know of.  FSK is not normally a CAT control nor is it done with
“handshake” signals on standard serial port. It is passed on the TX line of a
RS-232 serial connection to a discrete pin on a radio for FSK signaling. My K3
has such a pin on the Acc2 connector on the rear of the radio. My IC806MkIIg
also hat an FSK pin on the 13 pin DIN connector. Other rigs are similar.

AFSK today is not what it used to be. Manufacturers have developed better TX
and RX filters and I don’t really think you can tell the difference.

Sent from my iPhone
...nr4c. bill