forty years in the audio business have allowed me to hear some of the best and worst audio/\ I bought clear speech before and after Bob tired selling it, and two others before finding the BHI product series from England. Some how their algorithm, to me at least, does the least harm to human voice when engaging the NR function. With both a 7800 and K3 I ended up with their dual channel NR with EQ. I did not want or need the EQ, but wanted the two channels for the dual receiver sets. I use a large Microham to switch the audio around feeding the BHIs. Graham at BHI explained their algorithm to me at Dayton, and sounded somewhat patent protected. I had expected, when the K3 upgrades came along with the additional set of settings for the NR I could delete the BHI. did not happen. Amazing how a pile of 1s & 0s can make such a difference.And I somehow it passes CW.
picky picky picky... I know .