I have a K3/0-mini that I removed the rear bail from.  Basically I unscrewed the four screws, cracked open the case just a bit, and shook all the internal hardware (nuts/washers) out, and buttoned it back up. Now I want to put the bail back on.  I've gotten the case fully opened up (two halves), but I'm having a challenge with the PCB that's attached to the rear half.  It appears those four black "nubs" that you can see on the back are some sort of nylon standoff that's being used for stiffening the PCB.  But it's not obvious to me how to remove them or otherwise disengage them.  Of course I'd prefer to do this without destroying them and leaving four holes in the back.
Any suggestions?
TIA,
Scott NX7U

--