Connecting the RX directly to the antenna and the spurs are not there,
the spurs are coming from the KPA500, and only when the KPA500 is
connected to a radio (happens on all my radios connected to the KPA).
Have tried the amp on 220 and 120, same issue. The KPA500 can be
connected to a dummy load at the RF Out, and RF In to the RX and the
spurs are there. With out a doubt they are being generated in the KPA500
when the LCD backlight is on, and these are healthy spurs.

I have spent hours taking the thing apart and putting back with the same
results. Tripled checked all assembly with no luck. But I am 100%
positive it is directly related to the LCD backlighting. This is a very
weird issue!

Gary Mitchelson
NC3Z/4 Pamlico County, NC FM15
NC AHIMT COML
SHARES NCS997
NC Deputy Auxcomm Coordinator - Statewide
www.mitchelson.org