Elecraft will be at Ham-Com 2006 June 9th and 10th.

Booth #113 - right at the double door entrance!

If you would be able to help out at the booth for a few hours, just send me an email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) with the time that works best for you and we will schedule you in. Eric and Lerma will be working the booth this year.

Also, we need some help getting our products to Hamcom. If anyone is planning on arriving early Friday and would not mind having us ship a few boxes to you to bring along, we would greatly appreciate it. Again, just email [EMAIL PROTECTED] if this might work for you.

See you Plano!