Consider giving it/them to a new, hopefully young, ham with the condition that when he/she is done with it, she/he finds a new, hopefully young, ham to give it to.  Give it with a log, each recipient enters their data, emails you, and passes it on with the log when they're done with it.  I've done this with three pieces of ham gear I no longer needed now, the longest trail so far is 4, all under 35.  Five have contacted the Really Old Fart for guidance and advice for sources of good information.

73,
Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County