On 3/25/2019 1:55 PM, Raymond Sills via Elecraft wrote:
I'm sure that having FT8 as a choosable mode in a K4 would be a popular idea.

I think it's a terrible idea, if for no other reason that Joe Taylor's modes have always evolved over the years to make them better. Also, it's trivially easy to connect computer audio to the radio audio and control the radio from the USB or serial port, and VOX is all you need for T/R switching.

I do agree with K4ZRJ's request for easier control of the sub-RX.

And I have no interest in a touch screen.

73, Jim K9YC