According to information available when we added RTTY to the K3, the standard
was LSB. So AFSK-A and FSK-D both use LSB. DATA-A and PSK-D both use USB.

This is not left to your imagination during operation, because "LSB" or "USB"
is shown along with "DATA" in the mode icon area. (This applies to the K3, K3S,
KX3, and KX2.)

You can use DATA-REVERSE to flip the sideband. On an K3, K3S, or KX3, just hold
the ALT switch, and you'll see "REV" appear above "DATA." On a KX2 use the ALT
MD menu entry.

In FSK-D mode on a K3/K3S you can also reverse the transmit logic polarity; see
CONFIG:FSK POL. This would be used with MMTTY (etc.) when driving the FSK
hardware input line, as opposed to internal FSK-D operation which uses the
keyer paddle or an attached ASCII terminal, e.g. K3 Utility's terminal function.

73,
Wayne
N6KR