Hi Don, Petr and all,

I have a similar TX problem that I've been working on for a time. Reading your emails I realized
that I'm using a K1 manual Rev. J. 2015.

My K1 is from around 2000, Rev. D, and I'm now asking if the Rev. J of the manual is OK to use
as reference and for troubleshooting?

I have been searching for K1 Rev. D manual but can't find it.

Thanks!

Bert VE3NR