The Nanokeyer is the creation of Oscar, DJ0MY.  It's possible that the RCA Phono connector is called a "Cinch" connector in EU or DL, but in the US [and I believe Canada], it is quite distinct from the "Cinch-Jones" connectors, which I find are still available from the several sources I checked.

73,
Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County