I for one would not have a touch screen on a radio..Keep the radio as it is
with add-ons..Come out with a touch screen like the P3 with added features. I
like the fact you can add a keyboard now with the rig..Keep it modular where
you can add it if want it..For god sake don't be like the others..THIS IS WHAT
GOT YOU WHERE YOU ARE NOW!! Different and outstanding!

   73s Bob W5RG