On 6/5/06, Steven Pituch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I noticed that there is a pin with a wire in it to the left of the inductor
in the second picture that isn't soldered.  Have you considered reheating
some of the connections and letting the solder flow a little nicer.  It
seems to have balled up in a few places against the pc board.

Yeah Steve, there's been a few unsoldered pins I've found so far.
It's surprising the rig works as well as it does.  heh.

--
JT Croteau - W6FO - Canton, GA | K1 #292
ARS #2,147 | NoGA-QRP | SEDXC | ARRL