Peter,

After a K1 Reset, nothing needs to be adjusted, but you will have to do the menu related settings:
STP, STL, b1 and b2 settings (b3 and b4 if a 4 band board) and CAL OPF.
CAL OPF is not difficult, but does require a signal of known frequency on each band - it is just an adjustment of the displayed frequency.

73,
Don W3FPR