Hi Don,

many thanks for kind help and reply.
Unfortunately I don't think its DAC sampling issue...

I checked it happends on any power level (not depending to the power level
setting)
and it happends in my case only on 40m (band 1).
Also I realized that the power variation is sometime 0.5W and sometime 2W...
and even
more sometime its jumping up and sometime jumping down.
What is most strange is that when I am not touching the band switching
button it seems to
be stable > even on lower power (instead of pre-set power) it does not
changes.

I checked our second K1 which is for long time used by my daddy and I did
not realized anything
like that on this radio.

I will try to verify all parts around the Q5 as you suggested.
I will be happy for any other kind of hint or tips...

-----
73 - Petr, OK1RP
"Apple & Elecraft freak"
B:http://ok1rp.blogspot.com