Ted,

The kit assembly manual information will be gleaned from the experience gained from the build of the first production models. That was true for the K3 and KX3 - yes it is unlike the experience with the K2, K1 and KX1 which were not available as factory asssembled (kit only), but they held a Field Test with a number of builders which resulted in many changes to the assembly manual. That is not the same as the situation today. The kit version will available only after a substantial number of factory assembled units have shipped. My wild guess it will be 2 to 3 months later than the ship of the first factory assembled units.

73,
Don W3FPR