OK thanks.   Didn't know that.   I do find that it works extremely well with any Windows based system I've use since XP............

73

Bob, K4TAX

An RT Systems cable did not work with my Mac. It only works with their
software. I returned it and got a different FTDI cable.

RT Systems seem to provide Mac drivers now, but I’d still stay away. RT Systems
has programmed their FTDI chip to give a different ID, so other drivers won’t
work with it. Mac OS already includes drivers for FTDI chips.

wunder
K6WRU
Walter Underwood
CM87wj