Johnny,

Those tests I mentioned are not difficult, definitely not above your pay grade.  Just follow the steps in order.

I do not do repairs anymore - that is what I had to retire from.

If you cannot resolve it, you might want to contact Elecraft support and request an RSA. Should you want independent repair instead of Elecraft, you might contact Dave W8FGU - d...@w8fgu.com or Alan Wilcox W3DVX - a...@wilcoxengineering.com.

73,
Don W3FPR