Wow the radio looks much more impressive in high definition. One thing I
noticed is the screen they have hooked up to the K4 looks like it is
running ubuntu. I find that very interesting. Either it wasn't hooked up to
the radio and it was hooked up to a linux box or we may have access to a
linux distro right in the radio. That would actually be cool as people
wouldn't have to use it but I would like to run logging software, WSJT-X,
fldigi for weird digital modes, etc right there on the radio. I really hope
they don't lock that down too much or give us experimenters a way to
"unlock" the radio to really exploit these features. In my opinion that is
one of the appeals for the MB-1 but the price, lack of diversity, and the
fact that it uses windows i think has turned a lot of people off.

Jeff  N5SDR.