We use a dozen K3 transceivers at W3AO, we've never had a K3
failure despite running as many as four K3s on the same band
(CW SSB Digital and GOTA). The four K3s on each band do not
interfere with each other either.

Our secrets to success:

- same band antennas are horizontally polarized and oriented exactly
end-to-end. Inverted V dipole and verticals are allowed. 100 feet
of tip-to-tip spacing appears to be adequate, although we use much more.

- We install W3NQN bandpass filters on every K3 to avoid overload
from signals from nearby antennas for other bands.

Its not widely known that K3 transceivers have built in bandpass
filters. As far as I'm aware their performance characteristics have
never been published, hence our preference to also also use external
bandpass filters.

73
Frank
W3LPL