I wish Elecraft the best of luck with the K4, and I am sure they will sell a lot of them. I am keeping my loaded and upgraded K3, serial number 0007. I am sure the K4HD would provide slightly better performance and probably an improvement in usability, but my K3 is already more than good enough for an old guy who is not "performing" so well himself anymore.

73,
Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel
Formerly K2VCO