A better technique would have been to turn off the AGC off and reduce the RF gain.  I do this for FT8 and it works quite well.

-de John NI0K

Ken Bandy, KJ9B wrote on 9/11/2019 4:02 PM:
Hello.  Is it possible to manually adjust anything other than the position
of the notch filter on the K3S.  I recently was working FT8, when a ham
relatively close to me was desensing my receiver when working FT8 on the
same band.  I was able to notch him out by manually setting the filter, but
it seems like a pretty wide notch, especially for FT8, and was wondering if
it was possible to adjust the width of the notch.  I didn't see anything in
the manual regarding adjustment of the width.

Thanks and 73,

Ken, KJ9B

Message delivered to jasimm...@pinewooddata.com