My K3 (used, recently acquired) has the KRX3 sub receiver and the KXV3
separate antenna input installed.  I've put up a wire antenna for
receiving, to try diversity reception.  Works great except on 40m, where I
hear no signal on the SUB receiver, not even very much white noise.

Works fine on  all other bands.  And on 40 the SUB hears nothing whether
connected to the BNC connector or the main antenna.

I've been thru the Main and Config menus to see if I've missed something
but can't find anything amiss. In any case, I don't think any of the
relevant menu settings are band-specific: In other words, if I set KRX3 Ant
= bnc once, I believe that holds for all bands.

Any ideas &/or suggestions would be much appreciated!

73
Ray K2HYD